- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel and Convention center: 50,000 sq. ft. of combined meeting space.
- Hotel Burbank: 16,000-plus sq. ft.
- Ramada Burbank Airport: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Hotel Amarano Burbank: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport: 1,622 sq. ft.
Burbank tourism is a thriving industry with regional attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood and Hollywood Bowl just minutes away. Within Burbank, there is the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, live TV tapings, shopping, outdoor activities, and the Hollywood Burbank Airport which is served by 11 carriers offering 33 US and Canadian destinations.
18 hotels • 2,562 rooms
Studio Tours & Attractions
From behind-the-scenes movie magic to thrill-inducing theme parks, Burbank is one of the best settings to experience SoCal’s many world-class attractions.
Live TV Show Tapings
Love shows like Ellen or Mom? It’s easy to take in one of your faves when you advance-reserve your free tickets to a live TV show taping!
In the heart of the city, Downtown Burbank spans San Fernando Blvd. from the Burbank Town Center to North America’s largest IKEA. With over 600 shops, restaurants, and activities you’ll find fun-filled days and nights in this neighborhood.
Discover eclectic eateries, a cool shopping scene, and a range of accommodations. It’s all here in Burbank, CA!